c7d5873a65Created the models package
- This package is the responsible of talking with the DB.
- Also created the models.User LoadDesktops function, which loads to the
user model all the desktops of an user.
3bf37ea33eCreated the GRPC server
- The server doesn't implement the functionality, but it implements the
GPRC Isard interface.
- Created two more test helpers: cfg and freeport.go
- Changed the proto method UserDesktopsGet to UserDesktopList
- Added the start Makefile target
f3496f3f00Created the proto for Isard
Now the proto for the backend is created. It also generates the REST API
gateway and the Swagger UI JSON file. Also created a Makefile target for
3c8455d7e7Created the cfg package and the test package
The cfg package is the responsible for managing the configuration of
Isard. The test package is a helper package that helps with the tests.
It implements the suite.Suite package, so it can be used instead of it
77850ee989Created the Makefile and changed the FS tests
Now it's using the suite.Suite package
33e44f6477Updated dependencies, added log package
The log package is responsible for the logging
a8ddf2dfadRewritting Isard backend
This rewrite is made since I didn't had really experience writting
programs like Isard and it's basically a refactor that is going to use
the majority of the already existing code. This commit adds the fs
feb9dee15dSUPER COMMIT!!! :D
I know this shouldn't be done, but here we are!
- Rewritten the whole frontend usign TypeScript
- Added the viewer function (it still needs some changes, but it's